The Law Offices of Julie Ellen Landau is a Maryland sole proprietorship engaged in the practice of law. The information on our website is provided for general informational purposes only. The information offered should not be construed as legal advice on any matter, and visitors to this website should not rely upon its content in making legal decisions. Access to information on this website, in whole or in part, its transmission, and its receipt are not intended to, and do not create, an attorney-client relationship between the Law Offices of Julie Ellen Landau and any visitor, nor between any of the firms attorneys and any visitor, unless a written retainer agreement is executed by the client and the Law Offices of Julie Ellen Landau.
Links to other resources on the Internet are offered at this website only as a convenience. The Law Offices of Julie Ellen Landau takes no responsibility for the content, accuracy, or currency of those other websites. Moreover, we do not endorse any commercial product that may be advertised or available at those websites. The Law Offices of Julie Ellen Landau has endeavored to comply with all applicable legal and ethical requirements in compiling this website. We will not, under any circumstances, undertake any work or engagement that conflicts with any applicable, ethical or statutory requirement pertaining to the performance of professional legal services.
Maryland Daily Record
- Senate panel advances Md. legislative redistricting plan favored by Democrats
- Supreme Court shows interest in challenge to Md. assault weapons ban
- Overwhelmed by omicron surge, Md. contact tracers reaching only 11% of positive cases
- Maryland launches website to aid in researching health care options
- Do Minnesota cases show it’s getting easier to convict cops?