The Law Offices of Julie Ellen Landau is a Maryland sole proprietorship engaged in the practice of law. The information on our website is provided for general informational purposes only. The information offered should not be construed as legal advice on any matter, and visitors to this website should not rely upon its content in making legal decisions. Access to information on this website, in whole or in part, its transmission, and its receipt are not intended to, and do not create, an attorney-client relationship between the Law Offices of Julie Ellen Landau and any visitor, nor between any of the firms attorneys and any visitor, unless a written retainer agreement is executed by the client and the Law Offices of Julie Ellen Landau.
Links to other resources on the Internet are offered at this website only as a convenience. The Law Offices of Julie Ellen Landau takes no responsibility for the content, accuracy, or currency of those other websites. Moreover, we do not endorse any commercial product that may be advertised or available at those websites. The Law Offices of Julie Ellen Landau has endeavored to comply with all applicable legal and ethical requirements in compiling this website. We will not, under any circumstances, undertake any work or engagement that conflicts with any applicable, ethical or statutory requirement pertaining to the performance of professional legal services.
Maryland Daily Record
- Here’s who passed the October 2020 Maryland Bar Exam
- Jobless Marylanders could find success in manufacturing, experts say
- ASSISTANT ATTORNEY GENERAL DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
- Lee & Associates | Maryland named exclusive leasing broker for 400K SF warehouse/industrial building
- Stanley Black & Decker donates $100K to help bridge digital divide in Baltimore